Scope Of Work
- Roadway design
- Corridor enhancement
- Utility coordination
- Right-of-way acquisition
- Stakeholder coordination
- Public involvement
- Construction administration
- American Public Works Association (APWA), Arizona Chapter Project of the Year
- American Public Works Association (APWA), National Project of the Year
- Arizona Forward Association, Award of Merit for Environmental Excellence - Site Development and Landscape (Public Sector Category)
- Associated General Contractors Arizona Chapter, Build Arizona Award
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Arizona – Grand Award
- Arizona Community Tree Council, Arizona Community Tree Council Award (State, Federal, and Tribal Government Agencies Category)
Our team is proud to have contributed to this award-winning project which transformed the road to Arizona’s State Capitol into a pedestrian-friendly area.
The Centennial Way project transformed Washington Street and the Arizona Capitol Mall entrance into a beautiful streetscape for residents and visitors to celebrate Arizona’s 100th birthday as well as the State’s history and culture.
Entellus, as part of a design-build team, provided engineering design services which included street re-paving, decorative sidewalks and crosswalks, ADA-compliant ramps, bike lanes, street and pedestrian lighting, shade structures, benches, decorative displays, wayfinding signage, planting and irrigation, and other street beautification items. This project represents a successful collaboration between the City of Phoenix, the State of Arizona, and the federal government to not only execute the Arizona State Capitol 2012 Plan, but to also celebrate Arizona’s historical heritage and make a positive step toward achieving the 2020 vision of the corridor.