Interested in a career with Entellus? Send your resume our way! We have staff with over 40 years of experience all the way to recent college grads and interns. The beauty of this is that everyone has something different to contribute, we're always learning from one another, and we all bring new, innovative ideas to the table.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, contact us at email@example.com. No recruiters please.
CAD Designer - Phoenix, Arizona
Entellus has immediate openings for full-time entry- to senior-level CAD Designers in our Phoenix, Arizona office. We currently have a number of exciting projects underway and are looking for individuals with strong technical ability, good communication skills and enthusiasm to join our successful and growing team. This position will require you to create and conceptualize drawings for a wide variety of public and private sector projects.
Work closely with Project Managers, Engineers, Designers, and other staff to perform the following duties:
- Produce base drawings, plan and profile drawings, perspective drawings, overlays, profiles, and related maps and illustrations primarily for civil site layout and residential communities, utility, grading, stormwater, water/wastewater, and municipal roadway projects
- Maintain project files and ensure CADD standards
- Assist project managers with preparation of quantities, cost estimates, and project submittals
We are looking for individuals who possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Applicants should have training in CAD, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- 1 – 10 years of experience in a civil-related engineering field, preferred
- Proficiency and experience in AutoCAD
- Familiar with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Must be consistent and highly accurate in work output
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced multi-discipline team environment
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours if required
Civil Plan Reviewer - Phoenix, Arizona
Entellus is currently seeking both full-time and part-time/on-call, experienced Civil Plan Reviewers to support multiple current and upcoming On-Call Civil Plan Review contracts within metropolitan Phoenix. Plan reviews will be completed at our client’s location, at Entellus’ office, or remotely depending on each contract and customer’s requirements and plan review volume.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate superior customer service and maintain productive working relationships with clients.
- Review a variety of civil engineering related plans, such as water, sewer, concrete, paving, landscape, street light, grading and drainage, storm drain, erosion control, commercial or residential site plans, preliminary plats and final plats, as well as water, sewer, drainage and transportation reports, to ensure compliance with requirements, governing uniform guidelines, and industry standard practice.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Previous Civil engineering development plan review experience for local government, including knowledge of current engineering design and construction standards, as well as engineering plan review procedures.
- Able to manage multiple project reviews of varying complexity in a timely manner to meet project timelines established by client.
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and local requirements associated with civil engineering requirements.
- Extensive background and use of MAG standards.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Present ideas concisely and effectively, orally and in writing.
- Maintain organized records and files of all assigned project reviews and record and document plan review comments using electronic plan review and automated tracking systems (as client requires).
Project Surveyor - Woods Cross, Utah
Entellus currently has a number of exciting projects underway and we are looking for a full-time Project Surveyor with strong technical ability, good communication skills, and enthusiasm to join our growing team. This position will require you to supervise, manage, and direct survey staff, as well as assist with survey department operations, project management, and schedule and budget oversight. This individual will also be directly involved in developing and maintaining excellent client relations and strategic business development efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and lead the daily survey activities of assigned staff.
- Serve as client’s primary point-of-contact throughout the life cycle of each surveying project.
- Prepare proposals for clients including scope of work, pricing, time schedule, and resource requirements.
- Assure compliance to professional and company standards and procedures by performing initial QA/QC and final review of the survey documents.
- Assist with internal documents such as project proposals, contracts, project budget reviews, invoicing and project setup.
- Be actively involved in business development and expanding service opportunities in the area.
- Provide training and function as a mentor to assigned staff for both office and field staff.
- Maintain and take care of all company equipment and vehicles.
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in the State of Utah, or ability to become licensed within one year.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a project management role including planning, scheduling, cost estimating, conducting, and coordinating detailed phases of engineering projects.
- Extensive knowledge of field procedures for all types of land surveys as well as an understanding of related applications to civil engineering disciplines.
- Familiarity with the operation, transport ,and setup of Total Stations, data collectors, GPS, and other land surveying equipment.
- Software skills including AutoCAD and/or Carlson, ArcView, and Eagle Point.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills, including proposal and report writing.
- Must have a good driving record and valid drivers license.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, if required.
Civil CAD Technicians / Designers / Drafters - Woods Cross, Utah
Entellus has immediate openings for full-time Civil CAD Technicians / Designers / Drafters in our Utah office. We currently have a number of exciting projects underway and are looking for individuals with strong technical ability, good communication skills and enthusiasm to join our successful and growing team. This position will require you to create and conceptualize drawings for a wide variety of public and private sector projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Project Managers, Engineers, Designers, and other staff to produce base drawings, plan and profile drawings, perspective drawings, overlays, profiles, and related maps and illustrations primarily for civil site layout and residential communities, utility, grading, stormwater, water/wastewater, and municipal roadway projects.
- Maintain project files and ensure CADD standards.
- Assist project managers with preparation of quantities, cost estimates, and project submittals.
- Applicants should have training in CAD, Civil Engineering, or a related field.
- 2 – 10 years of experience in a civil-related engineering field, preferred.
- Proficiency and experience in AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Familiar with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Must be consistent and highly accurate in work output.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced multi-discipline team environment.
Project Manager (Civil Design) - Woods Cross, Utah
Entellus currently has a number of exciting projects underway and we are looking for a full-time Civil Engineer with strong technical ability, good communication skills and enthusiasm to join our growing team. This position will require you to work with other engineers, project managers, and technical staff in the production of plans, specifications, reports and cost estimates for land development projects such as design of roadways, drainage facilities, site grading, water and sanitary sewer utilities.
- Design roadway, pedestrian, water/wastewater infrastructure, civil site and related projects.
- Update designs based on manager and client feedback.
- Assist in preparation of plans, specifications, estimates and reports.
- May assist in stormwater planning and management, modeling and design.
- Coordinate with utility companies during the design process.
- Conduct site/field inspections of project locations.
- Perform technical research and investigation.
- Ensure the accuracy of completed tasks through the use of established Entellus QA/QC processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with 5-15 years of experience.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Utah, or ability to become registered within one year.
- Previous experience and working knowledge of AutoCAD/AutoCAD Civil 3D design package, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate, both verbally and written, with Entellus staff and external clients.
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections, etc.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, team player, and self-starter.
Civil Engineering Interns - Phoenix, Arizona
As an Entellus intern, you will perform meaningful, hands-on, real-world work that will transform your classroom experience and help you envision your future career. You’ll be part of a team, working for our clients on a wide variety of civil engineering, water resources, and land development projects with our most experienced engineers. Please note: The ideal candidate would work full-time during the summer and at least 16 hours a week around their school schedule. Our internship program is centered on finding qualified students with a strong desire to potentially join our team after graduation.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Engineers, Designers, and other staff to perform basic design tasks and drawings using CADD related to the development of conceptual transportation projects.
- Perform standard computations and analysis and research assignments.
- Support preparation of final design plans, cost estimates, and special provisions.
- Collect data and gather information or documents.
- Perform field site visits.
- Assist with administrative tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Working towards a B.S. in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Strong technical writing, analytical, and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Civil 3D and AutoCAD drafting experience is a plus.
- Candidate should be a critical thinker, be willing to learn, be self-motivated, and willing to put their full effort towards the task at hand.
Local candidates preferred (Please note that there is no relocation or housing assistance associated with this internship).