As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, there’s one thing that we know for sure – that we’re all in this together. It’s essential that each of us do what we can to keep our families, friends, and communities safe and healthy.
To that end, we have taken the following proactive steps to ensure the safety of our staff until the situation improves, but would like to reassure everyone that our operations have not been substantively impacted and we remain “open for business” through virtual meetings, conference calls, and webinars!
- Entellus staff has gone remote, and will continue to do so until further notice.
- All field staff are following the safety guidelines outlined by the Association of General Contractors, including social distancing and cleaning and disinfection policies.
- We have enacted an expanded sick and emergency leave program to help those employees and their families who may be affected by the virus.
- All work trips and events have been cancelled or postponed until further notice.
- Entellus is continuing to provide education and news updates regarding hygiene and safety measures to help prevent the spread of the virus.
While these times are unprecedented and things are constantly changing, we also know this is temporary. We want to thank our incredible team for their commitment to serving Entellus’ clients. It’s so inspiring to see our people and communities come together.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 602-244-2566, or email us at email@example.com