Years of Experience
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Utah
- Associate of Science, Surveying, Salt Lake Community College
- Construction layout and staking
- Topographic and boundary surveys
- Project management
- Construction and landscaping design
Jared brings decades of experience in construction and land surveying to our clients, leading and mentoring his crew members in providing the best quality services. On each assignment, he brings out his creative side; sketching, designing, and building projects that showcase his deep understanding of land development. At the end of the day, he loves what he does and takes pride in giving Entellus its reputation for high quality work.
When asked what he likes about working at Entellus, he said he enjoys that every day is different and loves that his office is outdoors. Jared’s large family means the world to him, and he spends his free time visiting his children and grandchildren in Utah, Oregon, and Colorado.