Years of Experience
Licenses / Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Geomatics, Utah Valley University
- Associate of Science, Surveying Technology, Salt Lake City Community College
- Survey instrumentation
- Legal research and descriptions
- Global positioning systems
- Boundary law and retracement
- GPS and GNSS
- Subdivision platting
- Expert witness
Jeremiah coordinates the efforts of the survey department and field crew. He is an expert in land boundary retracement and data analysis. He uses his skills and experience to create thorough reports, reliable maps, and clear plats. His attention to detail and pride in his work make him a tremendous asset to our team. Additionally, his efforts in managing client relationships during projects represent the high level of customer service Entellus is known for.
Outside the office, Jeremiah dedicates much of his time to his family: his wife, three children, and granddaughter. He also has many hobbies and enjoys hiking, traveling, and listening to all kinds of music.