Sr. Project Manager (Land Surveying)
Years of Experience
12/6 at Entellus
Licenses / Certifications
Professional Land Surveyor, Utah #9182497
- Bachelor of Science, Geomatics, Utah Valley University
- Associate of Science, Surveying Technology, Salt Lake City Community College
- Survey instrumentation
- Legal research and descriptions
- Global positioning systems
- Boundary law and retracement
Jeremiah is an expert in land boundary retracement and data analysis. He uses his skills and experience to create reliable maps and plats. His attention to detail and pride in his work make him a tremendous asset to our team. Additionally, his efforts in managing client relationships during projects represent the high level of customer service Entellus is known for.
Outside the office, Jeremiah dedicates much of his time to his family: his wife, three children, and granddaughter. He also has many hobbies and enjoys listening to classic rock music and traveling.