Years of Experience
Licenses / Certifications
- Professional Engineer, Arizona #51372
- Professional Engineer, Utah #9539661-2202
- Master of Science, Environmental Engineering, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Arizona State University
- Water/wastewater infrastructure
- Water/wastewater treatment plans
- Hydraulic modeling
- Booster pump design
- Lift station design
- Fluid dynamics
- Well design
- Water and sewer rehabilitation
Martin is known for coming up with creative solutions to complex challenges that will make a difference in our communities and save our clients time and money. Over the past 17 years, he has been responsible for the design and management of a wide range of water and wastewater projects at all stages of development. His extensive experience in master planning, design, and construction of treatment, production, pumping, transmission, storage, conveyance, and reuse facilities continues to be a huge asset to our team.
Outside his day-to-day responsibilities at the office, Martin enjoys cooking, hiking, woodworking, and fixing anything he can including cars, boats, and bikes. He also enjoys sailing and is proud to have sailed the “seven lakes” of Arizona.