Years of Experience
Licenses / Certifications
- Professional Engineer, Arizona #34025
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer #2934
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Arizona State University
- Project management
- Municipal CIP budgeting, design, and construction
- Federal funding compliance
- Traffic engineering operations, analysis, and design
Paul comes to Entellus with over 27 years of experience working as a principal engineer for the City of Chandler. This includes expertise in CIP project budgeting, design and construction project management, and traffic engineering and operations. Paul’s public agency experience offers a unique perspective in the design and development of plans, specifications, and estimates, as well as federal funding compliance.
Paul is an Arizona native and long-time Chandler resident who truly loves opportunities to improve the community. His favorite place to go camping and canoeing is the Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCA) in northeastern Minnesota.