Years of Experience
Licenses / Certifications
- Professional Engineer, Arizona #46866
- Professional Engineer, Utah #9576293-2202
- Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) #US-05-01709
- Master of Science, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Spanish, Arizona State University
- Hydrology/hydraulic modeling
- Floodplain delineation
- HEC-RAS 2D
- Master planning
As a Project Manager and Entellus’ resident jack-of-all-trades, Ryan is always working on something new. When it comes to engineering projects, he loves the initial brainstorming and discovery phase, where he can really tap into his creative side to tackle tough modeling challenges. After almost two decades in the field, Ryan has gained extensive experience in culvert and channel design, roadway improvements, floodplain delineation, water distribution modeling, hydraulic and hydrologic modeling, aerial mapping verification, and master plans and studies.
At home, Ryan is a self-proclaimed want-to-be farmer and spends time tending his chicken flock, composting for his garden, and planting a large variety of fruits and vegetables. He also enjoys singing, dancing, and playing music with his family, as well as going on many camping and hiking trips, where he can showcase his skills as an eagle scout.