Years of Experience
8/4 at Entellus
Licenses / Certifications
- Professional Engineer, Utah #11790189-2022
- Registered Stormwater Inspector (RSI)
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Utah
- Project management
- Water resource engineering
- Underground detention/retention
- Low Impact Design
- Utility and stakeholder coordination
- Design standards development
TJ’s expertise lies in municipal, commercial, and industrial projects. His background in civil engineering encompasses stormwater, street, and site design. Day-to-day, TJ is responsible for project management, design and production of drawings, and product coordination. He enjoys working in a collaborative environment to find solutions for his clients’ challenges.
In his free time, you will almost certainly find TJ enjoying the great outdoors. He makes the most of Utah’s distinct sights and activities; snowboarding at Park City and up Millcreek Canyon in the winter and golfing, camping, and rafting in the summers.