Scope Of Work
- Booster pump station upgrades
- Water transmission main
- Gravity sewer main
- Design reports/alignment analysis
- Coordination with Arizona State Land Department
- Sewer and force main alignment
- 404 permitting
- Coordination with stakeholders (ADOT, ASLD, and utilities)
The City of Phoenix currently provides water and wastewater service to the West Anthem area through a service agreement with EPCOR.
Entellus was retained by the City of Phoenix to evaluate any necessary upgrades to the existing Booster Pump Station (BPS) which would enable it to provide water to various pressure zones within the community. A significant efficiency analysis was included in the design which resulted in cost savings of more than $1M in electrical upgrades!