Ensuring highly efficient and knowledgeable staff for the successful completion of your project is a top priority.
Construction Administration and Inspection (CA&I)
When it comes to construction administration, our philosophy is simple. First and foremost, we protect the interests of the client in terms of safety, quality of work, cost control, schedule, communications, and environmental compliance. Our staff also proactively works with the selected contractor(s) and stakeholders to resolve issues as soon as they surface. Finally, we ensure the owner receives the constructed project in accordance with the plans and specifications.
How We Can Help You:
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFI)
- Review contractor shop drawings and submittals
- Review and approve monthly pay estimates
- Schedule regular progress meetings and reports
- Process Change Orders
- Conduct pre-final and final inspections
- Prepare and review record drawings
- Full time on-site observations
- Verification of contractor performance
- Compliance with contract drawings and specifications
- Review of contractor pay estimates
- Preparation of daily inspection reports
- Review installed quantities for progress payments
- Prepare specialty reports for materials
- Conduct specialty compliance testing for water and wastewater piping
- Preparation of project punch-lists
Entellus Construction Services LLC (ECS LLC) was formed in June 2006 by key shareholders of the civil engineering firm Entellus, Inc. who possessed a strong construction background and the desire to assist the residential and commercial developers beyond the typical infrastructure and site designs performed by the engineering company. To learn more, click below!