Transportation engineering is in our DNA.
Since opening our doors in 1985, Entellus has repeatedly delivered exceptional value and service for infrastructure projects that support all modes of travel – whether by car, foot, or bike. More importantly, our solutions put the end users first. This means developing designs, building consensus, and constructing improvements that meet the needs of our clients and the future of the communities in which we live, work, and play.
Entellus’ projects have ranged from simple sidewalk improvements to full seven-lane arterial roadways. Common elements include utility coordination, right-of-way and easement acquisition, Federal compliance, and public outreach. Entellus also has experts on staff for ADA compliance and special design features.
How We Can Help You:
- Design Concept Reports
- Street and Intersection Design
- Signing and Striping Plans
- Roadway Drainage
- Utility Coordination and Design
- Right-of-Way Acquisition Support
- Federal Funding Compliance
- Streetscape Design Enhancements
- Railroad Crossing Upgrades
- Pavement Reconstruction / Overlays
- Bicycle / Pedestrian /Transit Facilities